As we are not able to welcome people to Japan currently we wanted to bring our slice of Japan to you! This will become a series of online sessions which we will be holding monthly to focus on different aspects of the tea experience the first of which is how to brew the perfect cup of Obubu’s tea with more topics to follow. Now is the perfect time to learn more about Japanese Tea from the people who farm, produce and teach it!
- How is Matcha Made & Brewing Session
Up coming Topics (topics subject to change)
- How to Make Japanese Tea From a leaf to cup
- How to identify good Japanese tea (Coming Soon)
- Matcha Production Tasting (Coming Soon)
- How to Brew a Perfect Cup of Japanese Tea, Sencha
- The course duration is 1 hour.
- Hosted online virtually via Zoom with instructions on how to join emailed in advance of the session.
- Led by our knowledgable and passionate staff members.
- We encourage you to be in a setting that allows you to brew tea along with us.
- 2000JPY per course per person
What it includes
1. How to brew a perfect cup of Japanese Tea, Sencha
During this hour long course we will start with an introduction to Sencha Green Tea and it’s history before moving on to how to brew this delicious quintessential Japanese Tea.
- Background and History of Sencha
- Production Guide
- Multiple infusion real time brewing guide
- Q and A session
2. How is Matcha made and Brewing Session
During this hour long course we will start with an introduction to Matcha Production and it’s processing before moving on how to prepare Matcha.
- History of Matcha
- Current Situation of Matcha
- Matcha Production Guide – How it’s made from farm to cup
- How to Brew Matcha – brew with us!
- Q and A session
|Course Date(JST)||Course Topic|
|17th of July 10:00~11:00||How to Brew a Perfect Cup of Japanese Tea, Sencha|
|17th of July 17:00~18:00||How to Brew a Perfect Cup of Japanese Tea, Sencha|
|28th of Aug 10:00~11:00||How is Matcha made and brewing|
|28th of Aug 17:00~18:00||How is Matcha made and brewing|
- To register your place on the course please select a date from the list below.
- After submitting the registration form you will be directed to a payment page. Please make the payment at the time of the registration (you cannot return to the payment page afterwards).
- Your registration is confirmed once the payment is confirmed (Paypal confirmation is regarded as the tour confirmation).
Booking Link BelowNo Events
- More than 14 days before the tour date: Full refund
- 14 – 7 days before the tour date: 80% refund
- 6 – 3 days before the tour date: 50% refund
- Less than 3 days before the tour date: No refund
- In case of a refund, we will refund you the amount after deducting PayPals’ Transfer and Booking Fees.
We are looking forward to seeing you!